Over the last two weeks, the school has been bursting with art projects.
Each year group has taken part in a design workshop that centred around GAF theme of Family.
Students also had the opportunity to watch drama and music performances as well as take part in workshops with the performers.
Special thanks go to:
- Big Brum Theatre-in-Education Company who put on a fantastic performance called ‘Over the Balcony’.
- Andrew who led Djembe drumming
- Calvert who led African drumming
- Rome who led Samba drumming
- and Heavy Beat Brass Band.