At NCS our students are expected to dress smartly in the correct school uniform. We have the highest expectations regarding school uniform.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times and all buttons fully fastened.
- Ties worn correctly.
- Skirts must be pleated and knee length (Please see pictures below).
- Trousers cannot be skinny fit and must be loose fitting on the legs.
- Blazers are to be worn, unless permission is given to remove it.
- The only jewellery allowed is a watch and one pair of stud earrings, please note: no face, body or other piercings are permitted.
- Extremes of hairstyle, including unnatural colours or shaved sides, are not permitted.
- Minimal make-up is allowed. If staff, consider this to be excessive then students will be asked to remove it. Nail varnish and false/extension eyelashes are also forbidden. False, acrylic, or gel nails for health and safety reasons are also not allowed in school.
Students must always bring correct PE kit on PE days.
Compulsory items of uniform
- Embroidered charcoal grey blazer
- Burgundy and gold tie
- White collared shirt or blouse
- Tailored black trousers/knee length pleated skirt only (See Pictures).
- Black socks or black opaque tights when worn with skirts
- Black shoes (not boots, canvas shoes, Vans, Converse or trainers) must be leather type, polishable (no suede), black and plain (see pictures).
Compulsory items are only available from Schoolwear Centre (opposite Ryman and Abbey Gate), Tel: 02476 341682 Online: www.schoolwearsolutions.com